Here at Wickham Farms you will find access to everything all in one great big location. Onsite you will find jumping pillows, train rides, corn mazes, mini golf, a corn pit, playgrounds, hayrides (weekends only), and so much more! Your choice of admissions are posted below. Best to reserve online to make sure you can get in!
1315 Sweets Corners Rd, Penfield, NY
? Take Me There
Cost: August 17th – October 31st:
- Weekday admission (Monday – Thursday) | $12 per person.
- Weekend admission (Friday– Sunday, Columbus Day) | $17 per person
- Ages 2 & under are free with a paid admission! All children and adults over the age of 2 must purchase an admission to enter the Barnyard Fun area.
- *Apple Cannons are available Friday – Sunday for an additional fee. 8 shots / $5
Pick N Play Admission:
- Weekday Admission (Monday-Thursday) $19 per person
- Weekend Admission (Friday- Sunday) $24 per person
- Pick and Play’ is your ticket to enjoy a full day of fun on the farm AND pick a bag of delicious apples from the beautiful 5-acre orchard.
- Five Apple Cannon shots also included (Friday – Sunday)
- Friday – Sunday tickets also includes the Candy Cannon Show at 5 pm. This show is fun for the whole family when 50+ pounds of candy is launched into the sky from the back of a firetruck.
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch is also included in your ticket, but pumpkin picking is not included in the price of admission.
2021 Season Pass:
- $45 per individual and non-transferable.
- Season Passes are valid for the 2021 season only.
- Every guest (ages 3-79) must present a valid Season Pass or General Admission Day Ticket to enter the farm. Ages 2 & under and 80+ are free.
Prices are August 17th – October 31, 2021
Hours: Open Daily 10 AM – 7 PM (except Wednesdays)
Note: Passes are valid for all day. Outside food, with the exception of baby food and for people with food allergies, is not permitted.
You’ve probably seen pictures of the Wickham Farms going around but did you know by paying the barnyard admission OR to go Apple picking you have access to feed the animals?! Goat food can be purchased in the barn. If you plan to go to the barnyard attractions buy your tickets online to ensure you can get it!
Be sure to check out their page here for more details for your visit!